Erdogan is ready to take control of the Syrian territory


Turkey is ready to take responsibility for the safety of Syrian people, said President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

The Turkish president said this to US President Donald Trump in a phone call on Sunday. According to Turkish President's Office, Reuters reported this information.
Last week, four Americans were killed in the bombing of Islamic State (IS) bomb blast in Manabij city of Syrian northeast. After this incident, Ankara was informed to receive the control of the Manabija.

In 2016, the US-backed forces have taken the human rights from ISIS. Manabija is now under the control of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) They are US-backed Kurdish forces ally of the YPG.

In the phone conversation with Trump, Erdouan Manabis described the IS bombings as an irritant. His comment, the purpose of this attack is to influence the decision that the United States withdrew from Syria in September last month.

Last year, on December 19, Trump said in a sudden declaration that Syria was defeated in Syria. So he will withdraw two thousand US troops there. With this attitude of trump, many officials of his administration have differing opinions. Jim Mattis leaves US defense minister in opposition to Trump's decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rupees buck!

National Cyber Security Center plans to motivate up for school girl as a code-breakers

I feel some kind of magic and power, Say Ranveer Singh about post marriage